Chinmay Ananda is Financial Educator & Pricing Strategist at Finance Academy Australia. His mission is to help people in business to make more money than they spend.
Since 2013, Chinmay has trained and consulted 700 business owners and non-financial managers in corporate, government and family businesses, to help them feel empowered to make profitable decisions based on facts and not on mere assumptions. Increasing financial literacy is at the cornerstone of what he does.
He is known for the research on hundreds of failed businesses to discover ‘Two Common Finance Mistakes made in Business’ that he has presented to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), Certified Practising Accountants (CPA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, Business Schools, and various Industry Associations and Councils.
He is a regular Guest Speaker and Industry Mentor at RMIT University and Insight Academy of Entrepreneurship.
In 2016 he received the prestigious Kerrie Nairn Scholarship for public speaking by Professional Speakers Association.
Chinmay’s Book “FUNdamentals of Financial Statements” is Amazon’s Best Seller. Written by a non-accountant, the content in this book has been researched, tested and presented over the last five years to make business finance FUN to learn!
- User’s manual for business;
- Finance FROM Non-Finance Person;
- Everyone in business is a Finance Person;
- FUNdamentals of Financial Statements;
- Future of Financial Modeling;
- Business numbers every business owner should know;
- It’s about bottom-line not always top-line.
- Designation: Treasurer 2018, Board Member
- Qualifications: B.E. (Civil), MBA (Entrepreneurship)