Platform Professionals™ events are open to speakers who have achieved the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation or who have earned in excess of $300,000 in speaking related revenue in the past 12 months.
One of the great gifts we are given when you attend a PSA Platform Professionals™ Summit is the opportunity to connect with like minded people. People who get what you do, who can relate to the challenges you face as a Professional Speaker, Educator, Facilitator and Coach. These Summits have been designed to deliver four key outcomes …
- Provide you with great INSIGHTS;
- For your experts to share specific business building INFORMATION;
- Create an environment for you to clarify the IDEAS for your improvement as a professional;
- For you to walk away with an IMPLEMENTABLE plan for progress.
Come join us to listen to Professionals who are on the cutting edge in our industry, share your insights with your Colleagues and mix with a community who want to get better in their business, with their topic and in their life.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 739 993
Want to know more? Hear what other speakers say about PPS, watch this video.
*Eligibility to attend PPS: Have achieved the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation or earn in excess of $300,000 in speaking related revenue in the past 12 months.
Upcoming Platform Professionals™ Events:
- Platform Professionals™ Summit, 18 July 2019, Adina Apartment Hotel Darling Harbour, 55 Shelley St King Street Wharf, Sydney, NSW
Click here for more information and to BOOK NOW!!
- Platform Professionals™ Summit, 15 November 2019, Novotel Brisbane Airport, 6-8 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport, QLD
Platform Professionals™ Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about the Platform Professionals™, you may find the answer in our FAQ document. To download the Platform Professionals™ FAQs click here PPS FAQs
Platform Professionals™ Declaration
If you wish to attend a Platform Professionals™ Event and are not a current CSP, then you must meet the eligibility requirement of earning $300,000 in speaking related revenue in the past 12 months. Complete the Platform Professionals™ Earning Declaration and email it to email@example.com.